Monday, October 8, 2012
My 1st Quilling Card
This is my first quilling card.. still messy all around.. hahaha.. and so simple in design :D
I fell not too confident to publish it in Face Book.. hehehe
But from this card, I feel motivated to learn more and more. More explore in techniques, more neat and especially more brave to try.
I learn this card through a workshop class with my friend.
And until now, I still keep this card as my stepping stone of learning a card making and quilling :)
Ini adalah kartu quilling pertama yang saya buat.. masih cupuuu..hehehe:) gak rapi pula. buat tampilin di FB aja kayaknya kok gak PD alias gak percaya diri.. hehehe.
Tapi dari sinilah akhirnya termotivasi untuk belajar lebih lagi. lebih rapi, lebih berani untuk mencoba.
Aku belajar membuat kartu ini dari teman.
Sampai sekarang kartu ini masih tersimpan sebagai awal mula mengenal dunia perkartuan dan quilling.
Hope you all like it..
Semoga suka ya..
xoxo,
Rika
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment