Sketchabilities #117
Hi..It's been a long time that I dont't write on this blog..
Today, I try to make scrapbook using mix media techniques. This my new experience of making scrapbook since I prefer making cards.
This time I want to try by being participated in a blog challenge.My first blog challenge with scrapbook and mix media.
And this is my Lay Out
![]() |
| my journal in a tag behind the photo |
![]() |
| The Journal |
I decided to play along at Sketchabilities #117
http://sketchabilities.blogspot.com/2014/06/sketch-reveal-117-design-team-reveal.html
| ||||
| The Sketch #117 |
SURPRISINGLY... this lay out was chosen as a Featured Designer #117
![]() |
| there is mine over there.. so happpyyyy.. :) |
It was an honor to be part of this challenge. with the beautiful sketch and among the other gorgeous scrappers..
Thank God.. this is trully an amazing experience for me..
Thank you for stopping by..
xoxo,
RIKA



Loving your texture and layers, beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!
ReplyDeleteCongrats sis...!!! Nice lo...
ReplyDeleteLove your background!!! Thanks playing along with Sketchabilities
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies.. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the colors so much! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!
ReplyDeleteBaguuuuss banget Miss rikaa.. :) Makin jago aja niiiihhh..
ReplyDelete