Thursday, July 17, 2014

Friendship Tag

Hai again..

This time I want to share you about my latest creation.
 
TAG
I join a challenge from my Indonesian crafter friend TAG KIT CHALLENGE on Facebook.
The tag kit has already sent for all the participants. We have to create the kit as creative as we should make.
Later we swap the tag to other friends that picked randomly by the comitee.
FUN isn't it?


The image is from Magnolia Tilda - Sneaky Tilda from Animals of the year series.
I colored the image using Distress Ink -  Ranger Tim Holtz
As a background, I use Stampendeous embossing enamels - Aged Rose
The sentiments "from the heart' is from Marianne dies and stamp.
The other dies: Spellbinder and Magnolia Doohickeys

With this tag, I try to follow this challenge: Craft Hoarders Anonymous, Challenge #11 Tag, You're It!

my tag for details:






Thank you for stopping by.. :)


xoxo,
RIKA





 

10 comments:

  1. So darn cute and I love the bg colors of the tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the view master wheel behind her. I also love all the pinks and greens! And the flowers...ok, I love it all. hee hee Thanks so much for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, colored so beautifully too. So glad you joined us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous. ~Diane GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable tag! I love how you colored the image and the bright background. Thanks for joining us at CHACB for our tag challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute tag, love your colored image...it is fabulous done and I just love the little viewfinder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sweet comments ladies.. :)
    It is a pleasure to play along in Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done!! So many lovely layers and so much detail. Your coloring is superb. Great tag! Thanks for sharing your hoard with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sweet card and great take on the challenge : ) Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders anonymous Challenge blog! Hope you can come back to play again soon! : ) G

    ReplyDelete