Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sketchabilities #118

Hai..

Today I want to share you about my latest mixmedia scrapbook.

And this is my Lay Out:



The photo was taken at Ngobaran Beach, Yogyakarata, Indonesia. A beautiful beach with big rocks and corals. If the sea water was in low tide, you can see small crabs, fish, sea weed trap in the corals.
From far, It seems like small lakes :)

In that photo, my son and I try to look and find what animals were trapped inside the corals. My son was so curios about the small animals that he could probably find.
It was interested and fun.
And it was my hubby who captured this moment :)

From that picture, I try to play along with this fabulous sketch from Sketchabilities #118
and here is the challenge: http://sketchabilities.blogspot.ca/2014/06/sketch118-design-team-reveal.html
Beautiful Lay Out from Sketchabilities #118








And here are some details

the closer look

To make a little bit of natural impression, I glued burlap ribbon under the photo and also corugated paper.


All Shells are made from light clay. I also put some half pearls randomly.

Thank you for stopping by.. :)


xoxo,
RIKA

4 comments:

  1. Loving all of your details and texture! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.. :) it 's nice to play along with sketchabilities..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo and the textures. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete